Mom puts Fentanyl in kid's sippy cup
A Pennsylvania woman is now facing charges after her infant daughter overdosed on Fentanyl that she had put in the child's sippy cup.
23-year-old Jhenea Pratt was arrested on Friday (8/24).
Her 17-month-old daughter Charlette was rushed to the hospital after she was found unresponsive.
Officers tried CPR, but the little girl died at the hospital.
Fentanyl was found in the girl's system and in the cup.
Pratt is charged with criminal homicide and endangering the welfare of a child.