Great Day Kitchen, 7/20/17 - Crazy Go Nuts
FRESNO, Calif. (FOX26) —
Chef and Co-Founder of Crazy Go Nuts, Courtney Carini, visited the Great Day Kitchen to prepare some delicious food and promote this year’s Fresno Food Expo.
The Fresno Food Expo is 5-8:00 p.m. July 27 at the Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center.
Click here to learn more about the Fresno Food Expo or to get your tickets.
Click here to learn more about Crazy Go Nuts.
Click here to follow on Facebook.
Quick Breakfast Quiche in a Mug
- 1 Serving Biscuit Dough (From a Canister)
- 1 Egg (Scrambled)
- About 1/2 ounce Raw Spinach (To Taste)
- About 1 ounce Cheddar Cheese (To Taste)
- 1 Ounce Crazy Go Nuts Garlic Parmesan Walnuts
- Hollandaise Sauce
- Layer ingredients in a coffee mug.
- Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Optional: Top with Hollandaise Sauce.
Spicy Buffalo Egg Salad Sandwich
- 1 Egg (Diced)
- 2 Tablespoons Crazy Go Nuts Buffalo Walnut Spread
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 2 Slices of Bread
- Combine and mix all ingredients.
- Spread on slices of bread.
Sweet Potato Casserole
- 2 Medium Yams/Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Virgin Coconut Oil
- 8 Ounces Crazy Go Nuts Coconut Walnuts
- Shred sweet potatoes and place in a small casserole dish.
- Drizzle coconut oil evenly over shredded potatoes.
- Quickly pulse-blend Coconut Walnuts and spread evenly over top of shredded potatoes to form a top crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until brown.