Tulare County Fair is under way
TULARE, Calif. (FOX26) —
The Tulare County Fair is under way!
The fair kicked off Wednesday, September 13th at the Tulare County Fairgrounds, 620 K St. in Tulare.
Justin Willis spent the morning at the fairgrounds to get a preview before the gates opened.
Enjoy live entertainment, carnival rides, great food, junior livestock auction, ATV Big Air Tour & Tractor Pulls, Monster Trucks, Demolition Derby and much more.
Headline Entertainment Free with paid fair admission:
- Wednesday 8:00 p.m. - Night Ranger
- Thursday 7:00 p.m. - Raelynn with Williams and Ree
- Friday 8:00 p.m. - Ohio Players
- Saturday 8:00 p.m. - Queen Nation (Tribute band)
- Sunday 8:00 p.m. - Tower of Power
Tickets are $9 for adults, $5 for children 6-12 and kids 5 and under are free.
Hours are Wed: 11am-11pm, Thu-Fri: 3pm-Midnight, Sat-Sun: 11am-Midnight
Click here for more information.