Great Day Kitchen, 4/19/18 - Spring Vegetable Pasta
FRESNO, Calif. (FOX26) —
Chef Moneshay “Moe” Platt, from Mojo’s Catering Services, visited the Great Day Kitchen to prepare some delicious food.
Click here to learn more about MoJo's Catering or call (559) 975-7238.
Spring Vegetable Pasta
- 1 Jar of Artichoke Hearts
- 1 small can of black olives
- 1/2 jarJulienne Sun-dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp of Chili Flakes
- 5 Asparagus Sticks
- 1 Yellow Squash
- 5 small portabella mushrooms
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1/2 Yellow Bell pepper
- 1 cup of White Wine of your choice
- 1/2 cup of Lemon
- 1/4 cup of melted Butter
- 1 lb of Prawns
- 1/4 cup of minced garlic
- Basil Julienne
- 1 pack of Angel Hair Pasta.
- Boil Pasta in salt water. Once done, drain water and drizzle a little virgin olive oil to help not to stick. (Set aside til ready to use).
- Next cut your veggies as you see fit into slices, cubes or chunks.
- Drain your juice from the artichoke hearts and olives. Use as much as you'd like. Same goes for the sun-dried Tomatoes.
- Pan sear your veggies altogether and set aside. Pan sear your garlic with butter then add the lemon and wine in and stir. Use salt and pepper for taste.
- Add in the pasta first to your wine sauce then your veggies and toss it.
- In a separate pan, add butter salt and pepper and sear up your shrimp. Pour on top of your pasta and enjoy.