Book Club, 6/9 - Small books with big ideas
It's time for Great Day's Book Club.
Local author, Bonnie Hearn Hill, visited Great Day to share a list of some of her favorite small books with big ideas.
By small books, Bonnie means they are quick reads that tell a complete story.
- "Bridge Across Forever" by Richard Bach
- "Stillness Speaks" by Eckhart Tolle
- "To Have Or To Be?" by Erich Fromm
- "The House On Mango Street" by Sandra Cisneros
- "San Francisco Noir" by Peter Maravelis
Bonnie's Book of the Month: "The Girls" by Emma Cline