At The Library, 12/5/16 - "Amending America" & Winter Crafts
FRESNO, Calif. (KMPH) —
Every month we invite a representative from the Fresno County Library to visit Great Day to update us on what's happening at our public library.
Teen programming librarian, Misha Hacke, visited Great Day to talk about what's happening in December.
The "Amending America" exhibit kicks off December 15th and celebrates the 225th anniversary of the Bill of Rights.
The library is also hosting the annual Winter Craft month at 27 different branches. The schedule is listed below:
- Gillis Thursday, December 1 at 3:30pm 559.225.0140
- Bear Mountain Saturday, December3 at 11am 559.332.2528
- Auberry Saturday, December 3 at 1pm & 2pm 559.855.8523
- Selma Monday, December 5 at 3:30pm 559.896.3393
- Mosqueda Monday, December 5 at 4pm 559.600.4072
- Shaver Lake Tuesday, December 6 at 2:30pm 559.841.3330
- Big Creek Tuesday, December 6 at 3pm 559.893.6614
- Betty Rodriguez Wednesday, December 7 at 1pm 559.600.9245
- Kerman Thursday, December 8 at 4pm & 5pm 559.846.8804
- Parlier Saturday, December 10 at 12pm 559.646.3835
- Fig Garden Sunday, December 11 at 1pm 559.600.4071
- Fowler Monday, December 12 at 3:30pm 559.600.9281
- Politi Monday, December 12 at 6pm 559.431.6450
- Laton Tuesday, December 13 at 3:30pm 559.923.4554
- Reedley Tuesday, December 13 at 3:30pm 559.638.2818
- Tranquility Tuesday, December 13 at 3:30pm 559.698.5158
- Kingsburg Wednesday, December 14 at 3:30pm 559.897.3710
- Sunnyside Wednesday, December 14 at 6pm 559.600.6594
- Piedra Thursday, December 15 at 4pm 559.787.3266
- Mendota Thursday, December 15 at 5pm 559.600.9291
- Caruthers Thursday, December 15 at 6pm 559.864.8766
- West Fresno Thursday, December 15 at 4pm 559.600.9277
- Sanger Friday, December 16 at 3:30pm 559.875.2435
- Riverdale Saturday, December 17 at 11am 559.867.3381
- Orange Cove Saturday, December 17 at 12pm 559.600.9292
- Riverdale Wednesday, December 21 at 2pm 559.867.3381
- San Joaquin Friday, December 23 at 1pm 559.693.2171
Click here to visit the Fresno County Library website or call them at (559) 600-READ.
Click here to follow the Fresno County Library on Facebook.
Follow on Twitter @FCPL.