St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway
The 2016 St. Jude Dream Home will be given away live on the air today on FOX26!
The giveaway show will begin at 5:00 p.m. and drawing winners will be announced for all the prizes leading up to the Grand Prize drawing for the St. Jude Dream Home.
Watch live on FOX26 and steaming live on the KMPH.com website and mobile web and on the KMPH Mobile App.
Get last minute tickets by calling 1-800-543-5887.
Good luck to all those who purchased St. Jude Dream Home Giveaway tickets and to those who registered at the Dream Home open house!
On Sunday, the St. Jude Dream Home will be given away live on FOX26!
So this is your last chance to see the home before it's given away, and just for touring, visitors can enter for a FREE chance to win a $10,000 shopping spree at Mor® Furniture for Less.
Only 11,000 tickets are being sold—and are expected to sell out.
Then on Sunday, one lucky winner will win the 3,400 square foot home, located in the De Young Sierra Crossing community of Clovis.
This year’s house, built by De Young Properties, will be raffled off to benefit the lifesaving work of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, live on FOX26 on Sunday starting at 5:00 p.m.
Other prizes being drawn for include: Luxury suite at a 2017 Fresno Grizzlies game + first pitch, courtesy of the Fresno Grizzlies, Louis Vuitton® Keepall 45 travel bag with monogram pattern, courtesy of Fresno Coin Gallery; and more!
If you can't make it by the open house, you can still get tickets by calling 1-800-543-5887.
On Friday, we had Chef Callie Gerbrandt in the Dream Home kitchen. Below are the recipes for the dishes she was preparing.
Libby’s Pumpkin Orange Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook: 14 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (15oz) can LIBBY’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. orange juice smooth.
- 1/2 tsp. grated orange peel
Mix all three ingredients together until
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl.
- Combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in large mixer bowl; beat until creamy. Add egg, pumpkin, orange juice and orange peel; beat until combined.
- Gradually add flour mixture; beat until combined.
- Drop onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 - 14 minutes or until edges are set. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread each cookie with about 1/2 tsp. Orange Glaze.
Hot Artichoke Spinach Dip
- 2 pkg. cream cheese @ room temperature
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can artichoke hearts chopped (not marinated)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 small pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise in food processor until well combined.
- Stir in artichoke hearts and process. Add spinach and process.
- Pour into bowl and mix in Parmesan cheese.
- Pour into small baking dish and bake in 350 F. oven for about 35-40 minutes or until top is slightly brown and edges are bubbling.
- Serve with tortilla chips or sourdough bread cubes.