V-Force Elite Scratch and Win Mobile Contest
MADERA, Calif. (KMPH) —
V Force - MOBILE SCRATCH AND WIN
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. or California residents who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the KMPH/KFRE viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station KMPH/KFRE (the "Stations"), V Force Elite (the "Sponsor"), Imobile, and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winner per mobile device.
How to Play/Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one instant win per entrant. Entrants may play the game once per day during the Contest Period, up until such date entrant may become an instant winner. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant.
(b) To play/enter, text "VForce" to 43817 from your mobile phone. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Alternatively, use a QR code reader (scanner) on your mobile device to link to play. Entrants will then receive an automated text message with a link to the game on the screen of his/her mobile device. Data rates may apply. Entrants will be required to enter his/her email address and verify age before starting the game. The game will indicate the number of matches required to win a prize, and the prize for such game. Text STOP to 43817 to cancel. Text HELP to 43817 for help. Entrants will receive one (1) message relating to this contest from an automated system. Consent is not required to buy goods and services.
(c) At the conclusion of the game if the entrant is not an instant winner, then such entrant will be automatically entered for a chance to win a grand prize.
(d) The contest starts at 12:00 a.m. PDT on April 7, 2014, and ends on the earlier to occur of (1) when all available prizes have been won, or (2) at 12:00 p.m. PDT on May 3, 2014 (the "Contest Period"). Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or for printing errors, server unavailability, mobile device failure, any other electronic malfunction, or if any text message is not received.
(e) The maximum number of instant winners for this contest game is thirty (30). Instant winners will be determined at the time each game is played. Two (2) grand prize winners will be randomly selected from among valid entries received.
(f) By playing/entering each contestant gives permission to Station to broadcast contestant's information. All entries received from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station.
1. Up to thirty (30) instant winners will each receive one of the following prizes, as determined at the time the game is played by entrant: Twenty (20) instant winners will receive a $10.00 open gym pass, expires in 7 days from winning, and ten (10) instant winners will receive V Force Elite Shirt valued at $5.00, voucher expires in 7 days from winning. One (1) first grand prize winners will receive an Ariel Party Package for 15 guests, valued at $300. The first grand prize includes two (2) hours of gymnastics fun, tables/chairs, invitations, thank you cards, themed paper goods and cupcakes One (1) second grand prize winner will receive a one (1) year open gym pass, valued at $200.
3. The shirt instant winners and grand prize winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 7 days of notification at the time each instant shirt winner and grand prize winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
4. If an instant winner does not claim his/her prize within seven (7) days of winning, then the prize will be forfeited, and then the prize will remain the property of the Station or Sponsor. If a grand prize winner does not claim his/her prize within seven (7) days of winning, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
5. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station or Sponsor(s). The Station or Sponsor(s) have the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
6. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
7. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
8. Sinclair Television of Fresno, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and Sponsor(s) are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Television of Fresno, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of players.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KMPH 5111 E. McKinley Ave, Fresno, CA 93727, http://kmph.m0bl.net/w/contests, and www.kmph.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KMPH 5111 E. McKinley Ave, Fresno, CA 93727 by May 31, 2014.
4. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
and the Station's Terms and Conditions
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.