Fire Damages Central Fresno Home

Four people need a place to stay after a fire damaged their home in Central Fresno.

Firefighters say a man was driving in the area of Kenmore and 7th Street, near Cedar and McKinley, around 4:00 a.m. Friday morning when he noticed smoke and flames coming from the home.

He knocked on the door and told the people their home was on fire.

Four men inside the home were able to get out safely.

Firefighters say the fire began in the attic, and may have been caused by an electrical issue.